Friday, January 3, 2014

P90X3... I am going to die.


I just want to let you all know, if I do not post for at least a week, it is because P90X3 has killed me. I have been reading the Fitness and Nutrition guide that comes with the program this morning. I can almost promise that there will be tears shed before I finish this program. Tears. Lots of them.

The reason for my pending death is the fitness part of P90X3. Oh. My. God. I took the fit test and was able to pass it, though I am still not sure how I managed that. It was hard. I know the actual workout will be even more challenging. But I also know that I can do it. 

The nutrition is not that hard. I can eat healthy. I actually like to eat healthy. Most of the time I eat healthy automatically. But hey, sometimes you just HAVE to eat a piece of pizza.

BUT during the duration of my P90X3 experience, I am going to stick to the exact meal plan. Basically, you are given a list of foods you can choose from, and you can make anything you want to from those foods. The possibilities are endless. I figure this program is only 90 days long. I am going to give it my very best for those 90 days, and see what happens. I know that if I do the best I can do and stick to the program I will see great results. I'm excited.


I still need to buy new shoes for high impact workouts. I'm hoping I will have time this weekend to drive to Nike and get some.

On a side note, did you know Tony Horton (the creator of the P90X programs) is 55 years old?! He looks in his forties.

Fitness: Do it for the body.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment